First Time Medical Marijuana Appointment FACTS:
Please note is medical marijuana is not yet covered by any insurance, they will not pay for the appointments, the card, or the product. This is why we do our best to provide the lowest pricing for a marijuana license in the state.
How To Sign Up:
- Click on the “New Patient Visit” link on the menu on our homepage.
- Fill out the short form.
- You will receive an email or call from one of our specialists who will confirm your information and schedule an appointment.
- During your appointment we will either process the documents confirming your qualifying condition or see if we can diagnose you with a qualifying condition. You will be registered and your information will be submitted to the State of Florida, which requires a $75 registration fee that cannot be avoided.
- When your registration is processed with the State of Florida (usually 5-10 days) you will receive an email from the State of Florida at the email address you gave during registration stating you have been approved. (Your card can take a few extra days to arrive but the processing of your medical marijuana status is usually completed earlier. As soon as you are approved you are ready to go the dispensary.
- You will receive your card in the mail usually about 2 weeks after approval, but you don’t have to wait for it to go to the dispensary.
If you’re an existing patient
Other Quick Things To Know
· Please visit our FAQ page and read through before your first appointment
· Our prices DO NOT include the $75 State Fee
· Please look over our pricing (below) and decide which package you’d like to buy. This is only to have an “order” sent to the dispensaries, which does NOT cover price of products. It allows you to go to the dispensary and purchase the products in the first place, similar to, but for due to Florida law, legally distinct from, a prescription.
· It usually takes 5-10 days from completing your application to being approved and ready to go to the dispensary.
· Thank you and have a great day!